Basic Coding Basic Coding

Needs More!

Sorry, but i think that this could have been A LOT better. Here's a list of things to improve:

1. Go more in depth into each topic.
2. Proofread your work. I don't want to learn from someone who cannot use grammar properly.If your not very good at grammar, have a friend who is proofread it for you.
3.Improve your design
4. Add MORE CODE
5. Explain the code. You listed the functions without even telling viewers what they do (ex: gotoAndPlay()). Most people who look at tutorials have never seen these functions before.

It would be a much better tutorial if you put more time into it. Keep trying. 1/5, and 2/10.

Videogames for Barbetta Videogames for Barbetta

Not Bad.

It wasn't bad but it is very repetitive. It got boring for me after about 30 seconds. next time try to add more elements to the game. 2/5

Keyboard Kids Keyboard Kids

Good.

It was a good game. The only real problem is that sometimes some letters would go on top of others.Also it gets a little repetitive. once you've played for about 1 minute you've seen it all.Other than that good game 3/5!

find the keys find the keys

Good game.

It was a good game and kept my interest for awhile. But I feel it was missing a highscore table. Anyway good game! 4/5

Tweening Tut. Tweening Tut.

Hmmm.

Information is good. But graphics defiantly needed more work. Also you should have made a rectangular hit area around the arrow button. Otherwise it was Ok. 2/5

DP responds:

ThAnX

It's Pong! It's Pong!

Another Pong...

It was a good effort. But there are so many other pong games on newgrounds .Try to come up with something more original next time. Hope to see more from you in the future. 3/5

AcidicFlame responds:

Thanks, I'll do something better for my second flash.

Psychological Types Psychological Types

Very Good!

I thought that this game was very good and the result at the end was pretty accurate. You should make the buttons have a rectangular Hit area though.

4/5

Spave Invaders!!! Spave Invaders!!!

Cool but needs improvement.

I liked the game but it was way too easy the bullets were fireign alittle to rapidly. Overall I give 7!

Awesom-o-123 responds:

ill make it harder by adding modes next time, ok

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Great tutorial!

I think this is one of the best tutorials on NG. although some parts of it are hard to understand. Overall Great job!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Awesome Tutorial

This tutorial was awsome it helped me with flash a lot. But for some reason it wont let me download any sample siles.